As Interim and Part-time CFO/Controllers and Process Improvement Specialists , we help accounting departments run “better, faster, cheaper,” and Boards of Directors/senior managements insure that they are performing their fiduciary duties at the highest possible level.
For companies contemplating either a corporate sale or purchase, we are valued M&A operating managers and advisors.
Sample of Industries we have recently served:
- Aerospace Manufacturer ($30M – CFO)
- Retail ($3B – Head of Project Management Office)
- Consulting Services ($3B – Process Improvement Consultant)
- Nonprofit ($30M – Interim Controller)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacture ($20M Process Improvement Consultant)
- Restaurant and Night Club Chain ($20M – CFO).
As Interim and Part-time CFO/Controllers, we provide our clients with the highest level of experienced Accounting and Financial Leadership. Our clients have ranged from small to large and from simple infrastructures to complex in virtually every industry and category of nonprofit.
As Process Improvement Specialists, we provide guidance and implement the procedures and controls necessary to minimize the risks associated with financial reporting, government and other compliance requirements, and potential fraud, while maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization.
As Internal Audit consultants, we offer clients an opportunity to have outsourced services, interim and part-time leadership, and an opportunity to insure that their Internal Audit function operates at the “Best of Best Practices” level. For clients with limited budgets – either one Internal Audit employee or accounting personnel with some responsibility for Internal Audit – we establish Best Practices Internal Audit procedures customized to each client’s needs and available resources.
NPA also performs a variety of internal client projects, such as audit preparation, system conversions, business plan preparation, etc. At NPA Consultants, we optimize the effectiveness and efficiency of your financial and accounting operations at minimal cost.
We are experienced finance and accounting professionals whose careers have included being hands-on Financial Managers, Controllers, CFO’s, Project Managers, Subject Matter Experts, and Consultants to Boards of Directors and Senior Managements.
We help you govern better, manage better, plan better, and protect your assets better. We help the organization become more efficient and effective. We help you make the most out of every dollar.
Here’s a sample list of the kinds of services we provide.
- Improve Senior Management Oversight, Control, And Planning Functions
- Improve Board Governance Process
- Improve Financial Statement and Financial Analysis Reporting
- Improve Budget Process
- Simplify Grant Accounting Procedures
- Endowment Accounting Procedures
- Assist In Audit and Tax Preparation
- Remediate Audit Deficiencies
- Streamline Accounting Processes
- Improve Accounting Policies, Procedures, and Controls
- Interim Financial Management
- Accounting System Conversion
- Institute Efficient Monthly Accounting Closing Procedures
- Prepare Policies and Procedures Manuals
We are only a phone call away. Call John Cohen at 617 694 4600 to discuss any aspect of your accounting and finance operations.